Last night’s stream started off as an attempt to put in the finishing touches of a level, and then ended up as a debug session in which we uncovered some changes with Unity’s instantiation code in their latest update. All in all, another typical night of gamedev.
Part 1: https://youtu.be/YqT1O4WKwRU
Part 2: https://youtu.be/EjJTEL0-kCo
Anyway, we did manage to solve the weird bug, but then Unity crashed pretty hard, so I ended the stream then.
Afterwards, I was able to set up the level to run again. It took some tweaking, but I think I finally got the level of scale I wanted in order to convey some sense of mystery: